NEXT EVENT

NEXT EVENT: 2021 Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race Double Handed Division

Friday, February 16, 2018

Mast stepping....tick

Mast is now back where it belongs and I will finish off the remainder of rigging this weekend along with a raft of other jobs.

My two 'Giant' 130AH AGM house batteries arrived today and I also picked up my VMax AGM 110AH dual start/deep cycle form a local supplier. The Rutland 914i Wind Generator and solar panel should keep them topped up nicely..

Splash back is scheduled for Tues high tide and then I will hole up in a marina to tune the rig and complete the prep for the shakedown from Port Stephens to Newcastle with clearance planned for 03 Mar ....weather pending.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kevin,

Wish you well for the new adventure.
Safe trip across the Tasman and I will keep an eye on you during the race.
All the best.

Ian Thorn
'Rio Sun'